
Joanie and Nate got to go snowboarding, so Landon and Cameron came to stay with Grandma & Grandpa for a couple of days. Joanie & kids stayed on with us for a week while Nate went back to work.

Cameron is not the best dinner eater. Not until Grandma gave her some Mexican food, that is. She ate two tacos, then I gave her some warm, rolled tortillas with guacamole for dipping. She ate several tortillas this way but decided she could get even more guacamole if she just ate it with a spoon.

Landon loved our big puddle in the back yard. He threw rocks and sticks and even went wading. But he didn't like his wet shoes, socks and pants, so Grandma fixed that!
3 comments:
That's my girl! Mexican is the only way to go.
Those two babies are sooo beautiful. I just love them.
love that your blog is back. I wish I could get Bella to eat like that.
How fun! My mom would be so jealous.
Post a Comment