I'll be heading there sometime in August for the fall semester. When I leave depends on whether or not I make it into the marching band, so we'll see. I'm way excited though, and I think my "senioritis" is kicking in a little bit.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Brigham Young Here I Come!
Wow! I know everyone's tired of waiting for the Dunbars to update their blog. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be my job or my mom's, but we're all pretty busy around here. My latest news, though is that I got accepted to BYU!
I'll be heading there sometime in August for the fall semester. When I leave depends on whether or not I make it into the marching band, so we'll see. I'm way excited though, and I think my "senioritis" is kicking in a little bit.
I'll be heading there sometime in August for the fall semester. When I leave depends on whether or not I make it into the marching band, so we'll see. I'm way excited though, and I think my "senioritis" is kicking in a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so exciting! Anytime you want a home cooked meal call me. You might want to give me a little notice though ;) Congratulations!
Post a Comment