Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful Turkey Duel

So I went on Ben and Andrea's blog the other day and saw their thankful turkey. I told Ben that it was really cool and that we should make one too. So we did, and the whole time we were saying, "We have to make it bigger than Ben's!" So Ben wanted to see how big we made it. I think we're winning, but there's still one more day before Thanksgiving.

See Ben, I told you I'd put you and Andrea on your own feather!

3 comments:

Ben and Andrea said...

I like your turkey Julia, however I think I'll only need to add one more feather to our thankful turkey. "Humility" TTFN (tah tah for now!)

Ben and Andrea said...

Hey Julia, I saw your BYU feather. Do you know what Utah fans are putting on their thankful turkey's this year? Max Hall.

Ben and Andrea said...

Okay guys, thankful turkeys were SO last year. I think it's time to update your blog. If you need any ideas, just check out our amazing blog.