Sunday, October 19, 2008
Almond Bowl 2008
Friday was the Almond Bowl! Ryan and I got to march with the PV band. Our theme this year was video games. We played music from the Legend of Zelda, Halo, and Mario Brothers. Everyone really loved Mario. It was a lot of fun, and I think we did a pretty good job. I'm just glad it's over because I'm sick of the music! It gets really old after playing it every single day. Unfortunately however, the football team didn't do as well as the band, but that's okay. They still did a great job!

This is our "M" for Mario, and we even had a Mario. He held up a star on the sideline like he turned invincible, and then he ran around and tagged people who then squatted down like he was taking out the band members. It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's awesome! I wish we could have been there to see it!
Post a Comment