Well, it's finally happening. Dad's building his boat house. Now that it's started though, it seems like it's going really quickly. I think Mom's still in shock about the whole thing. The boat can come and go and move around, but the boat house is here to stay. It'll take some getting used to. My Dad's really excited though, so that makes everyone excited. He comes home everyday and goes out and inspects the work to make sure they did it right. I asked him the other day, "Dad, what are you going to do if the boat doesn't fit?", but the question was just meant as a joke. Of course the boat will fit! Everything in that building will work perfectly because my dad designed it, and he's a genius! I can't wait until it's finished!
I think Ryan goes out pretty much everyday to inspect the scaffolding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aye Carumba! That must look so different. It will be a shock to see it when we come visit this summer. Keep pictures coming. I'd prefer pictures with Mom's open, gasping mouth somewhere in the frame. Thanks!
I agree, the boat house really is a HOUSE! Is Dad going to build his boat a fireplace too? I'm dying to come to Chico and see it all finished. All in good time though, I've got less then seven weeks till I graduate! Then hopefully we can come and check out the boat and its new house.
Post a Comment